[Mediawiki-l] Undisplayable Pages

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Wed May 4 01:20:56 UTC 2005

Shannon Appelcline wrote:
> Of those nothing worked until I got to the LocalSettings.php file. I
> just had another page crop up like this (for my account this time, and
> *not* no account) and it resolved with turning off the cache.

Great, at least something worked. :)

> Anything else I can do to help debug or this, or is the answer just to
> get to more recent PHP/MySQL?

If you can make a backup dump of the 'objectcache' table (with mysqldump
or possibly phpmyadmin can do this), I can try poking at that to see if
I can reproduce the load error.

There should be some error logging options available in PHP's php.ini
file which might also help (error_reporting and error_log_file I think);
PHP fatal errors can't be logged to our internal debug log because the
entire script dies at that point.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)