[Mediawiki-l] Possible to change the "create account or login" link to be https ?

Mike Stanley utmikestanley at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:43:06 UTC 2005

I just installed an SSL cert on my Xserve yesterday and would like to
make sure anyone clicking on the "create account or login" link logs
in via https, even if they're just browsing the site via http before
that.

Is there any way to define that link within MediaWiki's settings as
https, not http?  I've disabled local accounts and am having users
login via our LDAP server and I'd like to make sure none of them login
without SSL.

Thanks for your time,
Mike