[Mediawiki-l] Support for Navigation History

Brantner, Stefan stefan.brantner at bearingpoint.com
Tue May 3 09:58:37 UTC 2005

Hello!

I was wondering whether MediaWiki supports something like a "navigation history bar", like some other Wikis do. For example if I navigate from Page "A" to "B" and from there to "C", I would like to have the possibility to see something like "A > B > C", where A and B can be clicked to get back to the previous topic.

Right now I always have to use the browser's back button to get back. In case I edit a page (e.g. page "C" from the above example) and after saving the changes want to go back to the previous page ("B"), this is only possible by clicking the browser's back button three times.

Of course I could always click on "What links here" and then select the respective page, but this is rather cumbersome.

Many thanks,
Stefan

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.