[Mediawiki-l] create new article

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Mar 30 17:39:53 UTC 2005

On 29 Mar 2005, at 23:10, Kynnin Scott wrote:

> Take a look at the contents of
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Nogomatch

I think it's broke! I get (literally):

   "No page with that title exists You can <a href="$1"
class="new">create an article with this title</a> or <a
href="/wiki/Wikipedia:Requested articles">put up a request for it</a>."

Is it supposed to display HTML? I looked at the source, and I don't see
anything special that should be filtering the anchors out.

:::: Those right-wing, religious nuts have gone too far: in Texas, a
man can't even marry his widow's sister!
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>