[Mediawiki-l] disable Gzip compressed

Alexandre van de sande alexandrevandesande at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 21:39:15 UTC 2005

a long saga of installing mediawiki...

I am having a funny problem, when acessing the site the php acts as if
it was crashing, but just sometimes. In a pc every 10-20 clicks one
actually responds. From a mac I just cannot access it. From a linux
machine, my server admins were able to use it properly.

They say it's something on sending data on a compressed gzip. I have no
idea of what that means, how can I disable this?

Thanks

Alexandre van de sande
http://www.wanderingabout.com/kiwi/index.php/Main_Page

Begin forwarded message: