[Mediawiki-l] mediaWiki developer wanted

Simon Wilkinson simonwilkinson at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 08:27:24 UTC 2005

Hi,

A client of mine (a small business) wants to be able
to modify and maintain the content of their website
themselves and minimise their dependence on web
developers. I've suggested that they consider using a
wiki (I mentioned mediawiki) however they would need
the site to be configured and customized for the look
they want (after basic LAMP installation).

They are ready to pay (decent rates) for someone who
knows what they are doing, so I'm looking for
expressions of interest; someone with experience in
mediawiki admin and skin customisation. I would expect
any work that added to mediawiki functionality
including new skins to be contributed back to the
mediawiki project.

Thanks for you consideration,
Simon