[Mediawiki-l] Sitewide css

Matthew Gertner matthew at allpeers.com
Fri Mar 25 14:04:38 UTC 2005

Brion,

Thanks for your response. I do seem to have a page called
MediaWiki:Monobook.css, but I'm not using the monobook skin. When I tried
the names of other skins (e.g. Nostalgia.css) no page was found (we're
using the standard skin). Is this something specific to monobook? How do I
create a page for a different skin? Isn't there a way to add styles that
apply to *all* skins without changing the common.css file directly? What
am I missing?

Cheers,
Matt