[Mediawiki-l] Extension: how to parse wiki text?

Muzaffer Ozakca mozakca at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 25 04:19:37 UTC 2005

Please do a search in the list achieves (try googling
"site:mail.wikipedia.org wikitext parsing extension etc."). It has been
discussed here and there are workarounds to do it. However, it doesn't
always work on 1.3.x (I don't know about 1.4). For example:
<tag>
== heading ==
</tag>

gives a parsing error, although for most other wikitext, it works. I'm
not sure the workaround is the correct way or not, though.