[Mediawiki-l] New Image gallery not working in 1.4.0

Peter Frings peter.frings at agfa.com
Thu Mar 24 09:37:41 UTC 2005

Dear all,

I recently installed 1.4.0 over an existing 1.3.? All went reasonably
smooth, and except for a few very small issues all seems well.

However, when I tried the new 'New Image Gallery' special page, I got the
following ouput:

Image::newFromTitle given null title

 Backtrace:
    €     Image.php line 110 calls wfdebugdiebacktrace()
    €     SpecialNewimages.php line 87 calls image::newfromtitle()
    €     SpecialPage.php line 309 calls wfspecialnewimages()
    €     SpecialPage.php line 220 calls specialpage::execute()
    €     index.php line 101 calls specialpage::executepath()
<<<

Is someone out there that has a clue?

Thanks,
Peter.