[mediawiki-l] including a Print button (or Text) on template

sebastian n/a vogel_sebastian at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:41:06 UTC 2005

I just wanted to ask if there is some way to include a PRINT button (with
function) on each page. For now I was just able to use it per Javascript on
each page individually., yet I really would like to know if I could somehow
include this button into the template, so that I´(and others) don´t need to
add it manually each time a page is created. (I´m using Monobook on
MediaWiki 1.4)

I don´t know nothing about computers, nor less php or Java...

maybe it might just be possible somwhere where the login/logout.. links are
located...but I really don´t know..

But I really would appreciate your help.

Thank you everyone.