[Mediawiki-l] Re: MediaWiki 1.4: German dates in recent changes and history defect

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Mon Mar 21 18:55:09 UTC 2005

I think your previous content was in iso-8859-1 and now you are in utf-8

Two solutions:
1) it 's just because u changed your browser default encoding
   -check by going in *Display* (entschuldingung, ich hab das deutsche
Name vergessen) *encoding* and choose entweder iso8859-1 oder utf-8
2)It's your mediawiki which is not in utf8
   -go in Localhsettings.php and find the correct line (iso8859-1 --> utf-8)

François
(accents are a pain in an english computer world :-))