[Mediawiki-l] I seem to have messed something up.

- - temporus at excite.com
Thu Mar 17 18:19:08 UTC 2005

 Hello all, new to wiki management, and I've finished installing MW 1.4.   I have started to customize it, and somehow, I have managed to mess something up, and I'm not exactly sure where/how to put it back. Normally, when I open up a page in edit mode, It should say Editing PAGENAME.   However I've done something (I'm not sure exactly what) that just says Help:Formatting no matter what the page.   I've tried searching around but have had no luck figuring out where I messed up, or how to fix it.  Any have an idea?Thanks, Ed Greaves