[Mediawiki-l] Undefined index REQUEST_URI error.

Christian Rauh christian.rauh at uconn.edu
Wed Mar 16 21:00:00 UTC 2005

Hi,

I installed mediawiki on a Windows Server 2003 and PHP 4.3.10. After
some trouble with the new password encryption in MySQL I finally managed
to get it up. I can browse the wiki and pretty much do anything with it.

However, on the top of all my pages I get the following error:

Notice: Undefined index REQUEST_URI in D:\web\wiki\includes\Setup.php on
line 113

Can someone please tell me what is going on and how do I fix it?

Thanks,

Christian