[Mediawiki-l] what-you-see-is-what-you-get edit program?

Paul Johnson baloo at ursine.ca
Mon Mar 14 08:28:11 UTC 2005

On Sunday 13 March 2005 02:22 pm, Axel wrote:

> The built-in "html preview browser" refreshs it's view if you save the
> edited text to the local file system and let "you see what you get".

I believe the word you're looking for is YAFIYGI: You Asked For It, You
Got It.  I think YAFIYGI with a preview is a Good Thing(tm) for all the
reasons the rotary phone was beautiful:  They're both a dumbass tax.
You have to think about what you're doing to properly phrase what
you're going to say before you commit to it.

--
Paul Johnson
baloo at ursine.ca
http://ursine.ca/~baloo/