[Mediawiki-l] Trying to get dynamic content on a page

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Mon Mar 14 04:32:59 UTC 2005

Thanks, Sebastien! After puzzling through a few necessary changes and
stuff, I got Sebastien's cache-disable-hack working.

Full code for my "fortune" extension, including an explanation of the
cache-disable-hack, is at
"http://www.IslandSeeds.org/wiki/Test:Fortune".

I'm going to move it into a function, so it can more easily be used.