[Mediawiki-l] (again) what-you-see-is-what-you-get edit program?

Sterling D. Allan sterlingda at pureenergysystems.com
Mon Mar 14 01:28:27 UTC 2005

Paul asked me to post this again, this time as a new thread, rather than as
a reply to a non-related thread.  I've reposted my question along with the

===================

Can anyone tell me if there is already in existence an editor program that
enables one to edit mediawiki pages in a "what you see is what you get" mode
(editing for dummies)?

I have an associate who says he could build such a program quite easily.
I'm thinking, if it's so easy why hasn't it been done; surely it has been
done; if so, where?

Thanks

Sterling D. Allan
Executive Director, PES Network Inc