[mediawiki-l] executing maintenance from commandline

sebastian n/a vogel_sebastian at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:59:18 UTC 2005

I´m sorry to post such a primitive question, but I hope someone could help
me out.

I was updating the mysql db to accept 2 letter searches, yet I don't know
how to run the rebuildtextindex.php. I tried implementing it in the run_once
in LocalSettings.php, but the error returned said I had to run it from
command line.

I am an absolute newbie to all that is computerstuff and wanted to ask how I
could run it.

I´m using windows xp...

The maintenance folder is under
C:\easyphp1-7\www\mediawikibeta33\maintenance

Thank you in advance