[Mediawiki-l] Trying to get dynamic content on a page

Mike mike at kordik.net
Sun Mar 13 11:27:10 UTC 2005

I have created a template for a standard report that I want in my wiki.
In the template I am putting a unique ID. I am generating the unique ID
using an extension with the php time function. To test, I put the XML
tags on page so I could see the results. The extension does not get
called because the browser has cached it locally. The content is no
longer dynamic. Is there anything I can do on the server side to cause
the browser to not use its cached version? The extension looks like a
nice feature accept it can't deliver dynamic content.

Thanks

Mike