[Mediawiki-l] Re: multi language mediawiki site

FxParlant f-x.p at laposte.net
Sat Mar 12 16:57:50 UTC 2005

I used a browser language detection for my mediawiki, but it works only
for the dynamic menu on the left(default english, but different for
french and german). I really would like it to work also for the whole
site, but I found the discussion page namespace a big a big  problem in
my attempt to internationalize the wiki (so I droped the idea for now)

François
http://www.fxparlant.net