[Mediawiki-l] More export/import fun

Jamie Bliss astronouth7303 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 20:36:25 UTC 2005

There are a few scripts in the maintainence directory to import from
certain software.

If these don't surfice, you may have to write your own app to do it.
Consider these things:
* Method and format of data storage (FS, DB, layout of directories,
layout of tables, how meta-data is stored).
* What data is stored (versioning, level of detail of versioning,
meta-data, user info, etc.)
* Syntax of content (MediaWiki's brackets vs. CamelCase)

If you have problems with your specific configuration, I'm sure there
are a few people on this list who can help.