[Mediawiki-l] Namespace?

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Wed Mar 9 15:50:32 UTC 2005

Hello,

I try to customize Mediawiki, so I changed some things in
templates/xhtml_slim.pt. After dropping the database and reinstalling
the wiki I saw my first changes. OK.

But now I try to change something again and it does not work anymore, I
still see my first changes.

I even tried to install the original wiki again, but even now I see my
first changes...

What is this? Maybe information in the PHP namespace? If so: how do I
empty that namespace? I used another name for this wiki...

Is there maybe a better way to change things in xhtml_slim.pt without
dropping the database and do a reinstall?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.