[Mediawiki-l] Displaying Code on Wiki pages

Peter Doerfler doerfler at techinfo.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 9 08:50:29 UTC 2005

Hi Hans.

I've had the same problem and found an extension at
http://www.wickle.com/wiki/index.php/Syntax_Highlight_extension

I've added a few bits of code to it to support cpp I think but that was
straight forward. See an example at:
http://ltilib.sourceforge.net/mediawiki-1.3.7/index.php/Sharpening

Looking for the link above I also found
http://intheworks.biz/wiki/index.php/MediaWiki_Extensions