[Mediawiki-l] Displaying Code on Wiki pages

Dr. Hans M. Rupp hans.rupp at danet.de
Tue Mar 8 13:24:41 UTC 2005

Hallo!

I am trying to evaluate a few different wikis and cms for an internal
information hub. Especially important for us would be the possibility to
easily display source code from all kind of programming- and
markup-languages without having to do much editing. Ideal would be some
tag that tells the wiki to display the code as it is, into which we
could simply paste the code from an IDE.
I have played a bit with mediawiki and looked into the help pages but
have so far found no feature that would support this.
Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks,

Hans