[Mediawiki-l] Re: blog extension

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Sat Mar 5 02:04:20 UTC 2005

On 4 Mar 2005, at 17:34, Rowan Collins wrote:

> In fact, some people are really rather annoyed that
> category pages *don't* make any distinction between namespaces.

My pet peeve is having Templates show up there. It just confuses end
users.

But on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is a paper cut and 10 is global
thermonuclear war, it's irritation factor is only about 1.25. :-)

:::: Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in
nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.
-- George W. Bush
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>