[Mediawiki-l] Re: blog extension

John Yu jyu at objectmastery.com
Wed Mar 2 23:23:20 UTC 2005

Hi François,

I see. That means the extension embeds pages that are in a category and
filtered by the reverse-link. This is very similar to {{templates}},
except that the control is inverted -- the page being included has the
say if it wants to be included.

That's cool! I can now see how this can be used in blog-oriented pages.
Great work, François!
--
John