[Mediawiki-l] um hey all...looking for a bridge or patch/hack wtver...

Gray kok_yew88 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:03:13 UTC 2005

er hi...(gee this forum's font is small) well i've been using phpbb for a long
time cuz it easy mod & make nicer themes than other BB. however, i've been
toying with the idea of "bridging" with other components. this namely phpbb
since i use it. i did wonder about a wiki. knowing wikimedia's systems r d best
around i've been hunting down the patch/hack/bridge wtver...does it exist? if it
does plz contact me! via this email i have here! cuz so far i've used a
Coppermine to phpBB bridge n am modding my templates to exactly match...perhaps
if the way was paved for Wikimedia to be modding as such. well...the goes the
neighbourhood!

CONTACT ME ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO BRIDGE PHPBB+WIKIMEDIA!