[Mediawiki-l] Search function does not find anything in all my 1.4 installations

Tim Pritlove tim at ccc.de
Wed Jun 29 10:57:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I installed a couple of fresh and upgraded MW 1.4.5 wikis and all
share a common failure: I can't find anything using the search field.

Other 1.3 wikis running on the very same MySQL server do not suffer
from that problem. Once I upgrade them, they are affected too.

There is no error message (just "no results") and no hint on any
reason. Rebuilding the searchindex didn't change anything.

Any hints what this might be?

Greetings
Tim
--