[Mediawiki-l] Database Corruption

Chris McIntosh cmcintosh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 20:18:54 UTC 2005

I had this same problem that I posted to this list a couple weeks ago.
What fixed it for me was dropping the whole table and recreating it as
Brion suggested. Then run "rebuildtextindex.php" in your maintenence
folder to recreate you index page, or if you just have a few pages you
can do null edits on the pages to have the indexes rebuilt.

Since I did that I haven't had the problem anymore.

Chris McIntosh