[Mediawiki-l] Threaded Discussion Page

Bart Q. Simon bqs at bluefang.com
Wed Jun 22 16:17:01 UTC 2005

Has anyone tried to create a Mediawiki extension (or hack) that provides
"threaded" discussion functionality? Has anyone attempted to integrate
existing bulletin board/forum software into their wiki?

I'm considering trying, but I thought I'd see if there is any existing
work I can base my system on - or any pitfalls people can warn me about
before I try :-).

All I could find online is this page:

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LiquidThreads

Which simply brainstorms about such functionality for the next
generation of mediawiki. I need something for the current generation.

Thanks!