[Mediawiki-l] Links Brokens when moving to 1.4.5

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Fri Jun 17 19:11:56 UTC 2005

Fernando Carpani wrote:
> I'm moving from 1.4.0 to 1.4.5...
> It's all Ok until now, except for 2 pages!!!

Which two pages?

If your site is accessible from the internet, please provide a URL. If
it's not, please list the exact page titles and any custom namespaces
they may be using ($wgCustomNamespaces or the project namespace as set
via $wgSitename or $wgMetaNamespace).

> I have 2 pages that:
> * When I use the old version I can see them.
> * When I use the new version (against the same
> database in mysql) I can's see them !!!
>
> In the second case, the link provides is an edition
> link and if I put the url in then browser, the
> response is "there's no text...." (in spanish... :-) )
>
> Somebody has a little trick for this?

Check for invalid titles or changes to custom namespaces in your
configuration.

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)