[Mediawiki-l] Creating a new page from the search results page...

Arjun Jacob Thomas Arjun.Jacob at mphasis.com
Fri Jun 17 09:37:39 UTC 2005

Arthur,
	  Thanks for that bit of information, was very helpful. The only
drawback of this is that a new page is pulled up automatically in the
event of there not being an exact match. I would like free text matches
to be pulled up with the option of creating a page with the same name in
the event of no page match.

Thanks,
AJ.