[Mediawiki-l] WYSIWIG editing; bulk upload

aventurer2005-1 at yahoo.com aventurer2005-1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 22:06:42 UTC 2005

2 questions:

1) Is there planned support for WYSIWIG editing, like what you get in yahoo email / gmail / blogger / etc. where you see bold/italic/etc. updated in place? If not, any thoughts on how complex a development task to add this as a hack or extension?

2) Does anyone have a script for doing bulk article upload? For a new wiki, I would like to populate it with 20-30 articles that are already written, but I don't want to have to enter them in manually one at a time.

Thanks!