[Mediawiki-l] no rollback with only one author?!

drmike wikitech at fillmewith.info
Mon Jun 13 23:19:36 UTC 2005

Actually I'm having this problem now as well.  I have a page set up with my
internal notes. (We're converting a large text file of notes into a wiki)
Someone how page got blanked out.  As I was the only one who worked on
the page
(since it was my notes), it won't allow me to roll it back to a previous
edition.  Had another Sysop try to do it as well but it won't let her either.

If this is a feature, it's not a very good one.  Original file was over a meg
and I had been cutting and pasting out of it.  Kind of screws things up for me
half way through the project.

Um, excuse the language on the page.  That was Jackie.

http://www.tdjc.net/dariawiki/Daria_Encyclopedia_0.0/Working_Version

-drmike