[Mediawiki-l] Re: Forum software (e.g. phpBB or similar) integration to replace talk pages

DigitalGraal digitalgraal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:44:53 UTC 2005

Hello,

i have come to this thread after having being pointed by an user asking for this
feature and wanting to show me the amount of people asking for this.

I have just completed the release of CM2F Groups 1.0 PReview, and i am hunting
for new features to be included.

One that has been implemented is, the Forum2Forum feature where you can bridge 2
forums together.

The other one that i am working on is to finish the port to Vbulletin and Xoops
NewBB. This task is taking more time, because of the complexity. I have been
able to have the integration, but it is still making errors, and the admin
interface is being hard to port.

So i will start to look into MediaWiki and see what could come out...

Regards,
D.