[Mediawiki-l] calling a wiki-page by a defined name

MHart wiki at matthart.com
Thu Jun 9 13:55:54 UTC 2005

If I understand what you are trying to do... I generated multiple rendered
wiki articles in the PDF export hack I wrote.

$wgOut->mBodytext = "";        # Clear the output
$art = "Some article title";
$PDFTitle = Title::newFromURL( $art );
$PDFArticle = new Article($PDFTitle);
$PDFArticle->view();            # generate the output

Now $wgOut->mBodyText contains the article's html code, and you can do that
for as many as you want.

- MHart
- http://taxalmanac.org