[Mediawiki-l] Failed adding Special:Wantedpages to navigation bar

Carlton B carltonb at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 7 09:55:45 UTC 2005

Dumb question... in 1.4.3, does database message substitution work right out
of the box, or do I have to turn it on somewhere?

After inserting some print statments in various parts of the MW code, I can
verify that nothing's getting substituted from the database, neither what I
added, nor what came with the base product.  It looks like it's all coming
from language files.