[Mediawiki-l] Error in customizing navigation tool

Carlton B carltonb at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 5 12:24:42 UTC 2005

I'm trying to sort through the code here, and it looks like it may be
related to "memcached" or some kind of caching strategy.   It seems that MW
keeps entering some kind of mem caching function in MessageCache.php, but
that's really strange because I have $wgUseMemCached set to false!   Why
would we be doing memcache activities if that value is set to false?