[Mediawiki-l] Forum software (e.g. phpBB or similar) integration to replace talk pages

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Fri Jun 3 23:56:43 UTC 2005

See this thread for more info:

http://mail2forum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1092

Also, for what it's worth, I think this MediaWiki email list would be well
served to create a matching, "bridged" phpBB forum...I know I could follow,
track, search, and reference the discussions much more easily this
way.  Note this is a very separate issue then building
MediaWiki-phpBB-integrated talk pages.

-Matt