[Mediawiki-l] Is there some tool to convert HTML text to Wikitext automatically

Ext-Munish.Mittal at nokia.com Ext-Munish.Mittal at nokia.com
Thu Jun 2 08:49:40 UTC 2005

Hi

First I would like to thank you all guys for providing quick solutions to all my questions.

Now I am facing a new problem and I am sure someone will come up with a solution for this too :-)

I have requirement in which I have to convert MSWord format to Wikitext.For this I first convert it to HTML which is quite easy.
Then I need to convert HTML to wikitext.Is there any way to do it?

Please suggest guys.

Thanks and Regards,
Munish Mittal