[Mediawiki-l] Attachments

Joachim Zimsen jake at jesus.ch
Fri Jul 29 22:21:44 UTC 2005

Hi Chris,
you can use this notation:
[[Media:filename.pdf|This is a file]]

in your LocalSettings.php file add something like this:
$wgFileExtensions = array( 'png', 'jpg', 'jpeg',
'ogg','doc','xls','ppt','mp3','sxc','pdf' );

and look here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Upload

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:05:19 -0700, Chris McIntosh wrote
> Is there a facility to upload arbitrary attachments.
>
> I know I can use the Image upload feature, but I would like to be
> able to upload any type of document, and have a simple syntax that I
> can use to reference that document.
>
> Not sure if there is something there or if I need to build it in myself.
>
> --
> Thanks,
> Chris McIntosh

E-Mail by http://www.jesus.ch/ and http://www.livenet.ch/
News, Magazin, Events, Forum, Chat, Free E-Mail, Dialin, Jobs,
Top-Newsletter