[Mediawiki-l] Re: BETA Spellchecker

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Wed Jul 20 18:26:55 UTC 2005

> From: Brian <reflection at gmail.com>
>
> There is an additional problem with client-side spell chekers. If
> you use
> spellbound on an article that has html or css in it, it will
> attempt to
> check all of the attributes which becomes very annoying...

The speller built into MacOS X seems to be smarter than that. Example
at:

   http://www.bytesmiths.com/stuff/SpellExample.gif

But this is pretty far off-topic, and some defensive people probably
view it as flame bait. It is not intended as such. I'll be quiet now.

:::: You can't have your SUV and eat it, too!
:::: (It takes TEN calories of fossil-fuel energy to produce EACH
calorie of food.)
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.Bytesmiths.com/Van>