[Mediawiki-l] MW 1.5b2 I ran compressOld.php and now some page views fail.

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:46:08 UTC 2005

After running compressOld.php on MW1.5b2 some older pages won't view
anymore with the error msg: "Fatal error: Call to undefined method
HistoryBlobStub::uncompress() in W:\www\wiki\includes\HistoryBlob.php
on line 242"

Does anybody have an 'uncompress' script or a patch to compressOld? It
would spare me a weekend (or two or three or ...) teaching myself
enough of PHP and MediaWiki to program my own uncompress patch. This
might be a problem though, because I can't find either the 'old' table
referenced in the script, nor any other table with the 'gzip' flag
set.

Do any of our learned friends on this list know a way to deal with
this problem. (I don't mind programming or hacking a bit but I haven't
a clue how to continue).

I only care about the 'current' version of these pages if that makes
things easier.

Thanks.
--
----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards