[Mediawiki-l] Re: access restrictions for the userpage

Robert r_lender at yahoo.de
Sun Jul 17 22:18:09 UTC 2005

Hello,

Jamie Bliss schrieb:
> On 7/17/05, Brion Vibber <brion at pobox.com> wrote:
>
>>Robert wrote:
>>
>>>Hello,
>>>is it possible, to prevent that someone - except the user - can edit a
>>>userpage.

> I believe he means that User:Bob can only be edited by Bob (and sysops).
>
> -- Jamie

Yes, that´s the way i meant.
I think, it could be a difference between wiki-information-pages (open
for all or registered users) and my user-page. this could/should a site
where I can place only informations about myself, not edited by someone
else (except sysops).
But that is also question of wiki-philosophy.

My question is, do you know a script which can do this?

Regards
Robert