[Mediawiki-l] Pagetitle Not Working

Wolfe, Jeff Jeff_Wolfe at intuit.com
Wed Jul 13 00:49:16 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Quick question on pagetitle.  I want to change the title in the titlebar of
all my pages.  A quick search yielded Mediawiki:Pagetitle.  I changed this
value and it had no affect on my site.  For example, I changed it from "$1 -
{{SITENAME}}" to "{{SITENAME}} - blah blah - $1".  I tried it in production
and dev environments.  None of the systems have any caching enabled.  I am
running MW 1.4.1 & PHP 5.  Other messages override just fine.

Any ideas?  Hacking the code is an option, but I prefer to use the settings
in the DB when I get the chance.

Thanks,
Jeff