[Mediawiki-l] File is corrupt?

Zain Memon zain at voltage.com
Thu Jul 7 20:24:53 UTC 2005

I have an XML file that I want to upload. The XML extension isn't
blocked (I can upload a blank XML file just fine), but for some reason,
every time I try to upload this file I get the error "The file is
corrupt or has an incorrect extension. Please check the file and upload
again."

Since it isn't an incorrect extension, I suspect the wiki thinks my file
is corrupt. This happened to me with a jpeg before as well, and I fixed
it by copy/pasting the old image into a new image. The same solution
didn't work for this.

Can I somehow do something to have it not warn on corrupt files? I want
them uploaded even if wiki thinks they are corrupt.