[Mediawiki-l] Upgrade from 1.3.11 to 1.4.5 gives error..

Ken Garland ken.garland at rotech.com
Thu Jul 7 18:18:47 UTC 2005

I received this error when upgrading from 1.3.11 to 1.4.5:

 A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:

    (SQL query hidden)

from within function "Parser::replaceLinkHolders". MySQL returned error
"1072: Key column 'name_title_timestamp' doesn't exist in table
(localhost)".

At first the upgrade would not even complete until I did this manually:

alter table image add primary key (img_name);

- Ken