[Mediawiki-l] Moz Browsers Suddenly Needing Caches Flushed to See Page Changes

Jeff Harrington jeff at parnasse.com
Fri Jul 1 20:18:59 UTC 2005

Out wiki has been running fine - really fine - until yesterday.
Starting this morning our editors and myself started seeing when we used
Mozilla-based browsers that we had to flush cache to see a change.

http://sequenza21.com/wiki/

It's possible that our website provider changed an Apache setting and
I'm not to keen on changing the Headers.  Is this problem well known and
is there a solution that I can ask our provider to change?  Or do I need
to modify the headers in a certain manner?

Thanks for any advice, the problem has ground our building process to a
halt as it seems our contributors are becoming confused that their
contributions are not 'sticking'.

Jeff Harrington
WikiSysop Sequenza21
jeff at parnasse.com