[Mediawiki-l] Making it easier to add

Rowan Collins rowan.collins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 14:16:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:25:20 -0800, John Spikowski <John at v360v.com> wrote:
> I can see the url method as a quick way under program control to generate
> the title pages one would need to move an existing project. Is there a way
> to add content under program control to pages other then a remote ODBC
> interface into mySQL?

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking here, but if it's something
along the lines of "how do I make a bot that can automate tasks
normally done by humans using MediaWiki's interface", you might want
to take a look at http://pywikipediabot.sf.net - a framework for
making bots that interact with Wikipedia and, by extension, any other
MediaWiki site.

--
Rowan Collins BSc
[IMSoP]