[Mediawiki-l] tree view? list of pages?

D_C d3ntaku at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 09:17:50 UTC 2005

hiya -

I am using mediawiki for writing up a project outline.
is there a way of getting an automatic "list of pages" ?

similar to the page inline TOC that is generated.

I can also get a list of categories with
[[Special:Categories|List of Categories]]
(well actually this links to the catlist page, rather than creating an
inline list, but ...)

is there a simple tree view? I guess wikiwebs quickly get non-linear
and very complicated, but some kind of easy entry into the system
(Most linked from pages?) would be nice - rather than me having to
manually make a top level "starting points" list and update it all the
time.

Another way would be a simple list of pages in chronological order.
the "page history" and other links that are on the nav-bar out of the
box-install are way too detailed, listing individual edits. I just
want an outline list of the pages themselves.

Thanks!
   David "DC" Collier
mobile business creator |モバイル・ビジネス・クリエーター
    dc at pikkle.com
    http://www.pikkle.com
    +81 (0)90-7414-6107