[Mediawiki-l] fixing the localsettings.php file

Graham Chiu compkarori at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:54:49 UTC 2005

It appeared to be taking the paths from the initial installation which
was in a subdirectory.

But after I ran the config script a few more times, I managed to get
it complete and it's working fine now.  My old installation is no
longer working so I presume that path information is stored in the
mysql tables.